Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Stephen Agyepong <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 02:36:41 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Mifos/Stellar Integration WAS: [Fwd: My Intro and Mojaloop]

Ed,

I will be happy to hear from  Tunde and their experience in Nigeria, which
I believe will be very similar to Ghana.
We have the chart of accounts setup for one micro-finance company. We are
hoping to have another setup within 2 weeks.

Any volunteers for the UI and mobile app?

Thanks

Stephen