Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 04:15:54 UTC

Request editor access for Geronimo doc

Hi,

The Geronimo samples 2.2 is going to release, the doc needs update
accordingly. So please help authorize me the right to be able to update the
docs for Geronimo 2.2. thanks!

Forrest

Re: Request editor access for Geronimo doc

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Done.

-Donald

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Which user ID are you using for Confluence?
I see 4 possibilities -
User  			Full name  	Email
forrest xia 		xiaming 	hidden
forrestxia 		forrestxia 	hidden