Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/08 17:11:36 UTC

updateting x:dataTable content issues

Hi,

I have a table that contains data over more than one
page ; the user can do different actions on the
content of the table, including the ability to select
more than one row (by a checkbox found on first
column), and click on a link to delete those rows;
everything works fine, but when the user deletes a
last row on a last page, the table would have to show
the previous page, this would be normal, but instead
it stay on the last page...which is wrong; i've tryied
to set my self the "first" attribute's value of the
dataTable, but is simply ignored, i do this in the
same action method that deletes the selected rows. So
it seems that after that, the backing bean doesn't get
queryied about values, like the value for "first" and
probably any other neider... Is there a workaround for
this? or what is the preferred way to da content
changes on a dataTable in general?

Thanks

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Re: updateting x:dataTable content issues

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com>.
I've found the answer, but can't tell that i realy
understand it; the answer: because i did't use a
navigation case to get the same page reloaded; i
tought it was't necesary, because if no navigation
case is found, AFAIK, JSF will always reload the same
page...; well, it does, but somehow then the data is
not refreshed as it should...

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: updateting x:dataTable content issues - 2

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com>.

http://my.yahoo.com

updateting x:dataTable content issues - 2