Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ja...@external.t-mobile.at on 2008/06/12 13:43:15 UTC

Antwort: Re: JaxWsProxyFactoryBean & wsa:soapaction [Virus checked]

problem in email has also a solution - to add service attribute to jaxws
bean definition
e.g.

        <jaxws:endpoint
                id="endpoint-org.test.HelloPort"
                implementor="#org.test.HelloPort"
                implementorClass="org.test.HelloPort"
                address="/xasddsd"
                wsdlLocation="classpath:xxx.wsdl"
                serviceName="serNs:createActivateContractResponseService"
                xmlns:serNs="http://blablba/createActivateContract/"
        />

Adrian C <ad...@gmail.com>
06/12/2008 13:38
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: JaxWsProxyFactoryBean & wsa:soapaction  [Virus checked]

after playing around with this I found that if I turned off ws-addressing
then I had no SOAPAction set either - which let me to this post

http://www.nabble.com/empty-soap-action-using-JAXWS-JAXB---Virus-checked--tp17100357p17100357.html

work around is to set the endpoint also in the JaxWsProxyFactoryBean