Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mariano Garcia <mg...@entel.es> on 2005/11/15 12:15:22 UTC

Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

Hi guys,

I have searched some posts about this subject, but not a valid solution
was provided. I get an error and I don't know how to solve it, and I
have not found a solution searching the web. The error is the following:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:825)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:758)
[...]

My application is very easy, so it must be a typo or some error in my
config files. This is the code:

*** jsp page ***
[...]
[...]

*** struts-config.xml ***
<form-beans>
	<form-bean
	    	name="MyActionForm"
		type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
		<form-property
		        name="prop1"
		        type="String"/>
		<form-property
		        name="prop2"
		        type="String"/>
		</form-bean>
</form-beans>

<action-mappings>
        <action
            path="/example"
            type="es.kiko.MyAction"
			name="MyActionForm"
			input="/jsp/example.jsp"
			scope="request"
            unknown="false"
            validate="false">

            <forward
                name="success"
                path="/jsp/result.jsp"/>
        </action>

</action-mappings>

Any help?

Thanks a lot,

--
Mariano García González :: Analista Programador