Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by srini <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/22 20:44:55 UTC

How to construct this JSON?

I need to construct the following json. All these values are dynamic. There
can be more than one author and more than one source. I need to make
InvokeHTTP call, to get the name and name_id. And I need to make one more
InvokeHTTP call to get the label in the source.

{
	"author": [{
		"repo_path": "/content/news/person/s/tom-starnes",
		"name": "Tom Starnes",
		"name_id": "tom-starnes"
	}],
	"source": [{
		"repo_path": "/content/global/source/news-com",
		"label": "News.com"
	}]
}

Can someone give high level design to the flow in nifi for the above?

Re: How to construct this JSON?

Posted by srini <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Here please see the flows which I developed to achieve the above JSON.
These are two independent flows, these flows are working fine. Here my
target is to MERGE the output of those two flows.

<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/n14911/source_json.png>
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/n14911/author_json.png>

How to do that? How to merge? I want to make it one flow.

thanks
Srini