Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by to...@sics.se on 2006/03/10 21:58:05 UTC

SimpleJavaMail

Hi,

I am trying to modify the RSS-feed example to send the RSS-feed as mail
instead of just printing it out. I cannot get it to work. I use the
attached servicemix.xml and no exceptions or anything else is printed but
no mail is sent (though I print out the sent message from the
SimpleMailSender, thus it seems to be sent). What is wrong? Is there any
configuration missing? I read some mail about problems with a mail
package, but I cannot find it anymore.

Kind regards
Tomas Olsson

Re: SimpleJavaMail

Posted by to...@sics.se.
If you wonder, yes I know the mail server might just have swallowed the
message without further notice, but I have done tests with my own mail
server without success.
/Tomas