Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/02 15:04:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Spring Boot 2.7.3 [RC1]

+1 to approve. I checked the items below:

[v]  Are release files in correct location?
[v] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[v] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
[v] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[v] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[v] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[v] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[v] Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
[v] Does the software have a compatible license?
[v] Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE?
[v] Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE?
Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
[v] Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE
file?
[v] Do all source files have ASF headers?
[v] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
[x] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[v] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

But I noticed there's DISCRIMAR file existing, which is unnecessary any
longer:
Is the issue minor?
[v] Yes [] No [] Unsure

Could it possibly be fixed in the next release?
[v] Yes [] No [] Unsure

I vote with:
[v] +1 release the software
[ ] +0 not sure if it should be released
[ ] -1 don’t release the software because...

-Ian.