Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/07/31 10:16:30 UTC

Entity Reference - Interactive

It's really trivial, but why do we have 2 "Entity Reference - Interactive" lines in Webtools ?

Jacques

Re: Entity Reference - Interactive

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Cleaning up the Webtools UI is on my wish list. I'd like to see that big
list moved to separate screens that are added to the tab bar menu. In
other words, have a tab for each of the groups of items on the main
page. I did that already with the Logging tab.

-Adrian