Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Mohler, Jeff" <je...@netapp.com> on 2002/01/07 06:54:25 UTC

RE: hardware requirements for Apache

Why dont you first ask what are your WWW and oracle requirements before you start asking what hardware you'll need.

Crap, grab a 386 and install linux..but dont expect to _use_ it a whole lot.

Posted by Hemant Singh <hs...@ggn.aithent.com>.
Hi

actually here i  was interested in bare minimum hardware requirements for Apache/Tomcat only which woul couple up with the requiremnets of my application and would suffice the product.Or can you pls guide me in doing the same.

Regards
Hemant