Posted to user@struts.apache.org by 怪侠 <87...@qq.com> on 2011/12/31 09:37:58 UTC

Why the fielderrors in ValidationAwareSupport can't auto clear by itself?

When the form validation can't pass, there will have fielderrors in ValidationAwareSupport. In my application, the fielderrors can't auto clear by itself. Why?  Could anyone tell me the reason.

 Thanks very much.

Re: Why the fielderrors in ValidationAwareSupport can't auto clear by itself?

Posted by Gabriel Belingueres <be...@gmail.com>.
Are you using the chain result type?
Are you storing the Action object itself into session scope and
getting it back later?

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Are you using Spring?

Posted by cwalet <cw...@gmail.com>.