Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by badrys <kh...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 14:02:51 UTC

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Hi Asankha,

I downloded the nightly builds release
(http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/) but I couldn't even run the
axis2Server. In fact, I noticed that many jar files are missing in the
distribution (there are many ClassDefNotFoundExceptions when launching
axis2Server). So I tried to complete it with jars from the axis2 1.1.1
version but it didn't work either :-(
Plus, I noticed that the java classes in the source distribution were
different from the ones you published il the JIRA issue.
Does that mean that the modifications you've maid are not yet applied ?

Badrys

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

OK thank you any way for your help, and I hope you'll enjoy your vacation !
;-)

Badrys.

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Badrys

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

I am experiencing some trouble with my personal mail account, so I am not
sure if you received the answer to your yesterday's mail. Could you please
confirm it to me ?

Badrys.

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Asankha, Hi Deepal,

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi badrys;

> [...]

>>>ker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>>        at
>>>edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
>>>ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>[/CODE]
>>>
>>>Have you any idea of what is causing this ?
>>>
>>>Many thanks.
>>>badrys
>>>

>>>asankha wrote:
>>>

>>>    Hi Badrys
>>>

>>>      does the fact of specifying a JMS destination in
>>>services.xml create a physical Destination (a Java Object that I can
>>>access
>>>from a java code) ?  and if it's the case can you tell me how to do it ?
>>>

>>>    Yes, if your JMS provider supports this. (e.g. ActiveMQ) This would
>>>create a JMS Queue with a name same as that of the service, and you
>>>should be able to access this using JNDI from Javacode outside

Deepal

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha

Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS

Posted by badrys <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

This time, I downloaded a 15 Mo nightly builds distribution and the server
is launched correctly but the result is even worse (compared to the 1.1
version) :

 1) I still have the time out exception for the one operation :
 ATTENTION: Did not receive a JMS response within 30000 ms to destination
.... etc

2) Even the simple services which used to work with axis2 1.1.1 (such as
EchoService : "String echo( String in )" ) are no more working : when called
they came with this exception :
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder: method
<init>(Ljavax/xml/stream/XMLStreamReader;)V not found