Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2008/10/10 20:42:30 UTC

Propose an HBase Meetup in SF around Rapleaf Hadoop Meetup on 21st of October?

A few of us over on IRC have been chatting and reckon its about time for
another hbase meetup.  Who would be interested in an hbase meetup on
October 21st?  Rapleaf are having a hadoop meetup that evening,
http://rapleafhadoop.eventbrite.com/, from 7-9PM.  We could do ours
before or after (or even during given as its 'soldout').  October 22nds
was also suggested.  What do folks think?
St.Ack

RE: Propose an HBase Meetup in SF around Rapleaf Hadoop Meetup on 21st of October?

[ANN] HBase User Group 4 -- SF, October 21st, 4-6PM. WAS -> Re: Propose an HBase Meetup in SF around Rapleaf Hadoop Meetup on 21st of October?

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Sorry.  Should have attached my yesterday posting to this proposal.
Here's the announcement: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1221999/?ps=5.
Folks should add names if coming.
Thanks,
St.Ack

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@yahoo.com>.
Any word?

   - Andy

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@yahoo.com>.
Since the Hadoop meeting is sold out, and I missed the party, any time on the 21st works for me. (Or the 22nd...)

   - Andy