Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mohd Al Mahmood <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/14 13:22:48 UTC

I need to unsubscribe

Please help me, I need to unsubscribe from this mailing list.  I sent
several emails to axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org, with no luck.  Every
couple days my mail box is swamped and i am in troulbe coz i can't recieve
any new mails till i empty it.

Please advise me

Mohd

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
When you send the unsubscribe message, you must send it from the address
that you subscribed with, and you must respond to the unsubscribe message.

Anne