Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Anders Eriksson <an...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/04 10:30:41 UTC

RE: server memory leak

Hi again,

I have been working on this problem on and off the past weeks. Found:

1) in Apache1_3module (mod_axis.dll), in ApacheTransport.cpp m_pBuffers
is not deleted.

2) I am using complex types and the objects created by the wsdl-tools
dosen't seems to delete for example strings allocated by the
SoapDeSerializer. I added delete statements in the destructor.

Now, my debug version doesn't leak any memory. However the release
version still leaks about 150 k/1000 calls. This is a bit strange, I have
been
compiling/changing dll:s and lib:s to try to fix it without success. Well,
for
the moment this is ok.

Thanks for the good work folks,
/Anders

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Could you please send us the patch so that we could apply to the SVN code.
(P.S. you could use svn diff to get this)

Thanks,
Samisa...