Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/01 15:17:43 UTC

Re: Whats about a camel-all feature

It looks like it was not one of my best ideas... ;-)

My goal was to have one command to install all Camel features and see
whether or not we can successfully deploy all of them into Karaf.
I agree the better solution is to have an OSGI integration test for all our
components. At least we should have a (empty) test which use our features
file to deploy the component into Karaf (with the jre.properties.cxf)
configuration. I will have a look into our OSGI integraton tests an see
whether we can improve something here to avoid the issues we had with our
last release candidate. If so, I will raise a JIRA for it...

Best,
Christian

Re: Whats about a camel-all feature

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update Christian,

I do the enhancements (as I did on bundle).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Whats about a camel-all feature

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 on this.

It's not possible with Karaf 2.2.5

Christian-Muellers-MacBook-Pro:bin cmueller$ ./karaf clean
        __ __                  ____
       / //_/____ __________ _/ __/
      / ,<  / __ `/ ___/ __ `/ /_
     / /| |/ /_/ / /  / /_/ / __/
    /_/ |_|\__,_/_/   \__,_/_/

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Whats about a camel-all feature

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Whats about a camel-all feature

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
We have the camel-itest-karaf in the test module which will try to
install the karaf feature within PAX-EXAM as Claus has said.
But it need to be ran manually from test/camel-itest-karaf.

--
Willem