Posted to user@commons.apache.org by 陳雪傑 <ch...@nec.cn> on 2010/10/14 05:17:02 UTC

How can I get Commons-net-2.1 Source and Binaries

Hi all

How can I get Commons-net-2.1 Source and Binaries?

I want get publiced Commons-net-2.1 Source and Binaries from apache,
but the page (http://commons.apache.org/net/download_net.cgi) do not
provide it.

Thanks

--
Xuejie Chen

RE: How can I get Commons-net-2.1 Source and Binaries

Posted by chenxuejie <ch...@nec.cn>.
 Hi Jörg

> > Do you know the version 2.2 release date?
>
> No, sorry. Does 2.0 not work for you?

I want use FTPSClient, but some bugs may affect me,
so I need the latest version.

thanks for your reply,

--Xuejie

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 7 November 2010 16:17, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I find myself wondering if Net should move to the Attic - is anyone
> active on it and likely to do a release?

I have been working on it from time to time and have been considering
doing a 2.x release.

Hopefully there will be enough people interested to test and vote on
it if I step up as RM.

If not, then it would definitely be time to consider the Attic.

Fwd: How can I get Commons-net-2.1 Source and Binaries

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Why does the site list it in the release notes?   Do we need to move all of
the jira issues to 2.2?

Posted by 陳雪傑 <ch...@nec.cn>.
Hi Jörg

> You cannot, since it was never officially released. So, yes,
> there is a tag in Subversion, but nobody knows, who spread it
> into public, what it actually contains and you're on your own
> using this code. Therefore you cannot download any binaries
> or tar balls, it has no direct support here. Actually you
> should use version 2.0 until we release the next version
> which will be 2.2.

Do you know the version 2.2 release date?

Thanks

- 陳雪傑

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.