Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jason Long <ja...@supernovasoftware.com> on 2006/06/07 17:54:56 UTC

Tomahawk Schedule WORKWEEK Problem

I am using MyFaces 1.1.4 Snapshot and Tomahawk 1.1.4 Snapshot.

I am experimenting with the schedule component.  When I set mode to
SimpleScheduleModel.WORKWEEK the calendar does not display.  All other modes
seem to work.  Is there some additional setup required for this mode?

Thank you for your time,

Jason Long

CEO and Chief Software Engineer

BS Physics, MS Chemical Engineering

http://www.supernovasoftware.com

HJBUG Founder and President

http://www.hjbug.com

Re: Tomahawk Schedule WORKWEEK Problem

Posted by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com>.
You should do a model.refresh() after you call model.setMode().

Jurgen

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
If you think this is a bug, please submit an issue in JIRA.  See our
website for details on bug reporting.

Sean

Posted by Jason Long <ja...@supernovasoftware.com>.

  _____