Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by magellings <ma...@qg.com> on 2009/04/02 01:09:08 UTC

Re: Estimated release date for ActiveMQ NMS 1.1

Hello.  Just following up on this.  It looks like there are still quite a few
items on the backlog for version 1.1.  Has any progress been made?  Looking
to hopefully utilize the 1.1 version with the failover protocol
implementation in production by end of May 2009.