Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Max Bocchini <Ma...@valtech.co.uk> on 2001/06/22 15:54:59 UTC

BSF error: unable to load language: javascript

Hi guys,
I am trying to make the Calculator example to work.I am using soap 2.2, Tomcat 3.2.2 , Xerces 1.4.0, bsf 2.2 and js.jar from rhino14R3.zip
Server classpath: bsf.jar, js.jar, soap.jar, xerces.jar in this order....(before the tomcat jars)
I deploy the service and then i get the error when trying to carry out a calculation

java samples.calculator.Calculator http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
Ouch, the call failed:
 Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server
 Fault String = BSF Error: Unable to load language: javascript

Any help, much appreciated,
Best regards

Max www.valtech.com