Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2018/02/04 20:23:17 UTC

Re: UIMAv3 & WebAnno - success !

On 24.01.2018, at 19:26, Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 23.01.2018, at 04:33, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>>
>> I manually updated the DocumentMetaData.java JCas class to the current style,
>> and now, I can load a document in the Annotation view, without errors :-).
>>
>> I'll commit these changes tomorrow.
>
> Cool! Looking forward to trying this out!

I finally got to trying out the latest UIMA v3 SNAPSHOT (i.e. 1 commit beyond
the latest RC) with WebAnno. Seems it works nicely now.

I tried adding and deleting various annotations with no error - so it looks
like the UIMAv3 CasCompleteSerializer now also has nicely stable IDs!

Great job!

Thanks for taking into account this use-case!

Best,

-- Richard

Re: UIMAv3 & WebAnno - success !

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
thanks for providing nice testing scenarios, and carrying out the tests!

-Marshall