Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Petr Janeček <Ja...@seznam.cz> on 2019/06/11 13:20:09 UTC

Apache Storm Twitter account

Hello,

the "official" Storm Twitter account - https://twitter.com/stormprocessor -
seems to be abandoned.

Is there anyone still holding credentials for it? Perhaps it would be nice
to either start using it again (by announcing 2.0.0 there), or disable it
altogether so that random lurkers do not think Storm is completely dead...

Thanks,

PJ

Re: Apache Storm Twitter account

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Perf blog is in the works. Architecture overview will be next.
Detailed tuning guidance is captured in Performance.md  (https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/docs/Performance.md).

-roshan

On Monday, June 17, 2019, 10:04:15 AM PDT, Arun Mahadevan <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

Flink recently published a blog on their networking model [1].

I believe Storm 2.0 does it better in some aspects with the new threading/back-pressure model and we should come out with something that explains the new model and the tuning parameters.

- Arun
[1] https://flink.apache.org/2019/06/05/flink-network-stack.html

Posted by Arun Mahadevan <ar...@apache.org>.

Od: Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com>
Komu: user@storm.apache.org
Datum: 11. 6. 2019 22:02:30
Předmět: Re: Apache Storm Twitter account

Posted by Petr Janeček <Ja...@seznam.cz>.

"Storm has a website at storm.apache.org(http://storm.apache.org). Follow @
stormprocessor(https://twitter.com/stormprocessor) on Twitter for updates on

Od: Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com>
Komu: user@storm.apache.org
Datum: 11. 6. 2019 22:02:30
"

com/apachestorm(https://twitter.com/apachestorm)

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 7:06:42 AM PDT, Andrew Xor <andreas.grammenos@
gmail.com> wrote:

I think that's a really good idea especially now that storm 2.0 is upon us
and it brings quite a few goodies along with it.

It seems most of the storm hype has migrated to flink ;) (including myself :
()

"

Posted by Andrew Xor <an...@gmail.com>.
I think that's a really good idea especially now that storm 2.0 is upon us
and it brings quite a few goodies along with it.

It seems most of the storm hype has migrated to flink ;) (including myself
:()