Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by fe...@gmail.com on 2006/02/22 12:41:29 UTC

FakeSession needed

Hi everybody,

I'm developing a system in wich I mux some connections received by a MINA,
to transport all the data all over another MINA and then demux it and give
the data and the events to a IoHandler.
The muxing protocol is a trivial task, but I have some problem about the
IoSession implementations.

I want to do it with filters, so I have the filter "mux and send to the real
server" and the filter "demux and give it all to the IoHandler".

Well, the filter "demux" have to take the messages that are from a single
IoSession, and demux them into different IoSession with their own
attributes, and their own local and remote socket addresses (that must be
the real InetSocketAddress).

I have many problems because I don't know how to implement this
fakeIoSession, provide the SessionManager and all that stuff, can anybody
suggest me something?