Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Peter Martin <pm...@adobe.com> on 2007/09/25 14:00:36 UTC

Problem using nullValue in parameter map

I have a parameterMap that is using a "map" object. If it doesn't
find the property in the map I want nullValue to provide the value.
This isn't working for me, should this be OK? I am using iBATIS 2.3.0.

	<parameterMap id="countPeopleParameters" class="map">
		<parameter property="result" javaType="int" jdbcType="INTEGER"
mode="OUT" />
		<parameter property="lastName" javaType="string" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
mode="IN" nullValue="%" />
	</parameterMap>

Thanks
Peter.

Re: Problem using nullValue in parameter map

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Are you getting an exception?

Larry