Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2012/08/08 19:09:06 UTC

Mailing list for YARN?

Hi

Now that YARN moved into a  separate sub-project, should we be signing up
for a different yarn-dev, commits, issues mailing list? Or, is being on
mapreduce lists sufficient?

The project page still shows only three lists. I just wanted to make sure I
am not missing on any information.

Thanks
Karthik

Re: Mailing list for YARN?