Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/03/23 16:56:25 UTC

JIRA permissions

Niclas,

For some reason, I still don't see any means for adding/configuring components and versions in JIRA. I believe there should be an "Administration" link at the top of the page next to "Create New Issue", but I don't see it, even though the system shows me as project lead. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Whatever you just did fixed it for me Niclas; thanks!  What was the problem?

Project Roles were not filled in as I thought. Was confused with
Confluence groups.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Whatever you just did fixed it for me Niclas; thanks!  What was the problem?

-T

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
>The "Incubator" permissions is set up that
>only "Incubator PMC" role has the right to administer the project. I
>have now changed the Pivot project to use "Standard" permissions
>instead. This should give all project committers access to Administer
>project.

Thanks!

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.