Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Hewitt, Christopher" <Ch...@tdsecurities.com> on 2005/05/16 16:32:38 UTC

AdminClient + log4j

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the AdminClient to use log4j?
I just can't seem to get it to work.
I've added a log4j.properties to the classpath, as well as passing in the configuration file via -Dlog4j.configuration=xxx.

Neither seem to work, and AdminClient's output only appears to be print statements to stdout.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris Hewitt
Email: christopher.hewitt@tdsecurities.com

Re: AdminClient + log4j

Posted by Tony Fernandes <to...@gmail.com>.
This configuration file works with both méthods ( see attachments)
under windows and solaris.
 -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/home/..../log4j.properties or CLASSPATH
+ restart your application server