Posted to axis-tck@ws.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/06/26 15:16:03 UTC

Axis/TCK status update

Glen Daniels, Dims, and myself had a phone call with Jim Driscol on
Friday.  Here's the action items as I recall them.  Jim volunteered
Tuesday (yesterday) as the target completion date for each.

1) Provide a user and password for Apache members to access the TCK.

2) Identify an Apache contact for the JAX RPC issues.  Status: incomplete.

3) Acknowledge receipt of issues sent so far.  These have been sent to
the spec lead, designated IBM and/or Macromedia contacts, and Sun
management.  Status: see below.

- Sam Ruby

Posted by Jim Driscoll <Ji...@Sun.COM>.
Let me make some phone calls.