Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Patrik Karlsson <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/25 17:27:52 UTC

Introduction (and wiki editing permissions)

Hey there,

This is Patrik Karlsson writing from Gothenburg, Sweden.
I have been a member on this incubator list for almost a year now so I
guess it's time for me to become more active.

I began my NetBeans journey in 2006 looking for a nice Java IDE, and I
found one. :)
Not too long after that I got interested in building apps on the NetBeans
Platform,
and that's where I spend most of my days, working on a GIS related platform
application against PostgreSQL/PostGIS.

I have just created a Confluence account under the name of 'trixon', as a
starting point for pitching in I hope.

/Patrik

Re: Introduction (and wiki editing permissions)

Posted by Patrik Karlsson <pa...@gmail.com>.
Great, thank you!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks, welcome, and done!