Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/17 08:34:43 UTC

Welcome Clemens Wyss

Hi all,

I want to let you know that the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite
Clemens Wyss as a committer to the Apache Sling project based on his
work on the JCR Explorer; an invitation which Clemens accepted. Thanks.

Please join me in welcoming Clemens Wyss as a new committer !

Keep up the good work, Clemens, and thanks for your contributions. And
feel free to briefly introduce yourself if you want ;-)

Regards
Felix

Re: Welcome Clemens Wyss

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Welcome Clemens.
Ian

On 18 Sep 2010, at 01:00, Justin Edelson wrote:

> Welcome aboard Clemens. If I haven't said so already, the Explorer looks
> great and I'm sure is only going to get better.

Seconded :), been very useful already.

Re: Welcome Clemens Wyss

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: Welcome Clemens Wyss

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Please join me in welcoming Clemens Wyss as a new committer !...

Welcome Clemens, and thanks for the good work!

-Bertrand

RE: Welcome Clemens Wyss

Posted by Clemens Wyss <cl...@mysign.ch>.
> So when will we see Smalltalk scripting support in Sling? :)
Smalltalk (at its best) is a system not a language :-)
But hey, "we" have jRuby (and Groovy) which adopts some of the beautiful
Smalltalk-concepts

Re: Welcome Clemens Wyss

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.

RE: Welcome Clemens Wyss