Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jin Cao <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 08:28:43 UTC

asyncsocketex.h & clientsocket.h

Hi~everyone
I asked the former project developer and he confirmed that asyncsocketex.h
and clientsocket.h were developed by ourselves.
These header files encapsulate some API which have been used in our
project.
We used some development and naming methods for reference. So some names
look like the same as other projects.

--
Jin,Cao a.k.a caojin85cn@gmailcom

Re: asyncsocketex.h & clientsocket.h

Posted by Samul Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
 Thanks, Cao Jin.
     Bill, if you need any more information, just bring it on mailing list.

Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU

Re: asyncsocketex.h & clientsocket.h

Posted by Shan Jiang <da...@gmail.com>.
Exactly, We write some source code files by referring to others open source
code. But the code are written by ourselves and NOT include any content that
pirate others work.

Shan Jiang a.k.a dane @ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU