Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2002/06/11 09:31:23 UTC

possible broken 2092 win build

Branko,

The /branches/fs-convert-2092 branch was horked (it was snapped from HEAD,
not 2092), so if you created the windows build from that... well, you'll
need to redo it. However, if you backdated a WC to 2092 (and applied the
svnadmin patch), then you should be okay.

Since I'm not sure what you did, I edited the download page to warn people
off of the .zip for now. If you upload a new zip file (or the existing one
is good), then just edit the status and description and we're good to go.

[ and yes: I rebuilt the branch; it is now properly based on 2092 with the
  patch applied ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: possible broken 2092 win build

Posted by br...@xbc.nu.
Quoting Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>:

> Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
>
> > Branko,
> >
> > The /branches/fs-convert-2092 branch was horked (it was snapped from
> HEAD,
>
> Arrrgh!
>
> /me slaps self.
>
> Sorry, I'll delete and recreate the branch ASAP.

Um, I thought Greg had done that already? He said so.

Re: possible broken 2092 win build

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:56:10PM +0200, brane@xbc.nu wrote:
> Quoting brane@xbc.nu:
>
> > Quoting Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>:
> >
> > > [ and yes: I rebuilt the branch; it is now properly based on 2092 with the
> > >   patch applied ]
> >
> > Great. I'll rebuild from the fixed branch and upload again ASAP.
>
> Done. I just hope Ben didn't re-hork the branch in the meantime. :-)

Looks like he saw the rest of my note before doing this (that is: I don't
see any changes on the branch, nor mods to the tarball), so we're okay.

Cheers,
-g

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
brane@xbc.nu writes:
> Done. I just hope Ben didn't re-hork the branch in the meantime. :-)

Dang, you're mean! :-)

Re: possible broken 2092 win build

Posted by br...@xbc.nu.
Quoting brane@xbc.nu:

> Quoting Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>:
>
> > [ and yes: I rebuilt the branch; it is now properly based on 2092 with the
> >   patch applied ]
>
> Great. I'll rebuild from the fixed branch and upload again ASAP.

Done. I just hope Ben didn't re-hork the branch in the meantime. :-)

Re: possible broken 2092 win build

Posted by br...@xbc.nu.
Quoting Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>:

> Branko,
>
> The /branches/fs-convert-2092 branch was horked (it was snapped from HEAD,
> not 2092), so if you created the windows build from that... well, you'll
> need to redo it. However, if you backdated a WC to 2092 (and applied the
> svnadmin patch), then you should be okay.

Oops. Yes, I created the binary from the branch. Ouch.

> Since I'm not sure what you did, I edited the download page to warn people
> off of the .zip for now. If you upload a new zip file (or the existing one
> is good), then just edit the status and description and we're good to go.

Thanks.

> [ and yes: I rebuilt the branch; it is now properly based on 2092 with the
>   patch applied ]

Great. I'll rebuild from the fixed branch and upload again ASAP.

Thanks for the warning!

    Brane