Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lionel Loy <lo...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/28 11:11:34 UTC

Svn Update Bug

Hello,

I currently have a bug in svn with coda 1 and 2.
When I do an update, the updated files are not transferred to the list of files to publish.
The problem is servenu in a svn update 1.6.x to 1.7.x
Only my machine is in svn 1.7.x my colleagues stayed in 1.6.x.
I am the only one to have this problem, although my colleagues receive files in the publish list

Thank you in advance

Re: Svn Update Bug

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Lionel Loy <lo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I currently have a bug in svn with coda 1 and 2.
> When I do an update, the updated files are not transferred to the list of
> files to publish.
> The problem is servenu in a svn update 1.6.x to 1.7.x
> Only my machine is in svn 1.7.x my colleagues stayed in 1.6.x.
> I am the only one to have this problem, although my colleagues receive files
> in the publish list

There's not enough specifics here to really say what sort of issue you
are having.  This sort of email belongs on
users@subversion.apache.org.  You should send an email there with more
specifics.