Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2013/01/26 14:26:03 UTC

Updated SNAPSHOT version numbers for core and components

Folks

just an fyi, I'm intending to prepare a release tomorrow, of:

* core 1.1.0
* viewer-wicket 1.1.0
* security-shiro 1.1.0
* archetype-wrj 1.0.2

In preparation for that, I've bumped up the -SNAPSHOT versions for these
components, and made adjustments for other components.  All
still-unreleased components (eg scimpi, html) now have core 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
as their parent.

At the same time, I've tidied up our examples/application directory
* onlinedemo is no more
* quickstart has been renamed and split into two: quickstart_html_sql and
quickstart_scimpi_nosql

If using Eclipse I suggest you delete the examples from your workspace then
reimport them.

Any problems, let me know

Dan