Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by David Alves <da...@gqpartners.com> on 2010/02/17 15:24:36 UTC

jUDDI 3.0.0.0 Performance Testing

Hi,

My name is David Alves.  I am a managing partner and the CTO of Global
Quality Partners (GQP).

At the end of December last year, GQP took jUDDI to the Amazon EC2 Cloud and
conducted testing on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux, JBoss,  and MySQL
configuration.

If you are interested to learn more about the tests and/or the results, you
can do so by following this link:  http://www.gqpartners.com/juddi-news.html

Enjoy, and Thank You for your time!

David

P.S. - You can also find out more about recent News at GQP, as well as our
commitment to the open source community here:
http://www.gqpartners.com/news.html

Re: jUDDI 3.0.0.0 Performance Testing

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much for developing and running these tests! I've added the
link on our blog:

http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2010/02/juddi-load-tested-in-amazon-cloud.html

Cheers,

--Kurt