Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/28 08:12:03 UTC

Re: Fw: [weld-dev] Using Interceptor/Decorator On Dependent Scoped Beans

Maybe using bytecode injection does the trick :)

________________________________
Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi;

Decorators and Interceptors are not applied to Decorators/Interceptors managed beans.

--Gurkan

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sven, this was the section I missed!

Sincerely,

Joe Bergmark

Posted by Sven Linstaedt <sv...@googlemail.com>.