Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Werner Bredenkamp <wb...@pnp.co.za> on 2003/04/04 08:37:20 UTC

Error creating new accounts on MySQL

hi

I'm busy installing 1.4b3 on Redhat Linux 7.2 with MySQL 3.23.
I am getting the following error from the 'Create New Account' screen:

        org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.UserException:
	Failed to create account 'wbredenkamp':
	IdGenerator for table 'TURBINE_USER' is null

The stack trace is:
          org.apache.torque.TorqueException: IdGenerator for table
'TURBINE_USER' is null
	at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:690)
	at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:615)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.doInsert(BaseTurbineUserPeer.java:242)

Any help with this problem would be appreciated.

thanks
werner

Re: Error creating new accounts on MySQL

Posted by Werner Bredenkamp <wb...@pnp.co.za>.
On Friday 04 April 2003 08:37, Werner Bredenkamp wrote:
> I'm busy installing 1.4b3 on Redhat Linux 7.2 with MySQL 3.23.
> I am getting the following error from the 'Create New Account' screen:

Whoops! human error - please ignore this question, it's a case of RTFM :)