Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ku...@thomson.com on 2007/03/05 22:34:23 UTC

deploying an axis service

How can I get Maven to copy my jar and the jars for all its dependencies
into a directory somewhere?  This seems like it should be trivial, but I
can't find documentation for it anywhere.  Thanks.

Kurt

RE: deploying an axis service

Posted by Ku...@thomson.com.
Thanks Robert.  I was able to use the assembly plugin to copy the
artifacts into the axis lib.

Posted by Robert Watkins <ro...@twasink.net>.

--
               "Software is too expensive to build cheaply"
Robert Watkins           http://twasink.net/           robertdw@twasink.net

RE: deploying an axis service

Posted by Ku...@thomson.com.
Sorry, I meant to change the subject before I sent this because I'd like
an answer to the more general question stated.  In my case I don't have
a war.  Axis is already sitting in my tomcat webapps, so I just need to
copy some jars out there.  I will look into making the war with axis,
though.

But, lets say for example all I had was a command line app.  I want to
build and run my app.  In order to run it, I need all the dependencies.
How would I get them all copied to the same place for easy access?

Thanks for your help,

Kurt

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.