Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sankalp Gupta <sa...@snapdeal.com> on 2015/01/06 10:05:33 UTC

edismax with multiple words for keyword tokenizer splitting on space

Hi
I come across this weird behaviour in solr. I'm not sure that why this is
desired in solr. I have filed this on stackoverflow. Please check
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27795177/edismax-with-multiple-words-for-keyword-tokenizer-splitting-on-space

Thanks
Sankalp Gupta

Re: edismax with multiple words for keyword tokenizer splitting on space

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.
You need to escape the space in your query (using backslash or quotes
around the term) - the query parser doesn't parse based on the
analyzer/tokenizer for each field.

-- Jack Krupansky