Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Hansel, Jason T CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 55E00" <ja...@navy.mil> on 2010/08/02 21:07:46 UTC

Need Help configuring IIS 6.0/SSL/Tomcat 6.0.18

Hi,
I am a Tomcat newbie and am seeking some help with configuring tomcat
(6.0.18) to use SSL. We are running Windows 2003 (64 Bit) and IIS 6.0. Our
webserver is secure (SSL) and requires Single Sign On when accessing from
outside network using a PKI. I am trying to deploy a web application that
must be accessed over 443 ONLY. I've read about creating a .keystore etc.,
but am not sure if I need to do this since we already have our Webserver
configured. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jason.

RE: Need Help configuring IIS 6.0/SSL/Tomcat 6.0.18

Posted by "dB." <db...@dblock.org>.
If the only reason you're using IIS is authentication, take a look at Waffle: http://waffle.codeplex.com.

dB. @ dblock.org<http://www.dblock.org/>
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York