Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 刘建刚 <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/13 04:13:47 UTC

Fail to deploy flink on k8s in minikube

      I fail to deploy flink on k8s referring to
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/deployment/kubernetes.html
      When I run the command 'kubectl create -f jobmanager-deployment.yaml',
following error is reported:
[image: image.png]
      I am new to k8s. Our team want to deploy flink on k8s. Can anyone
help me resolve this issue? Can anyone give me some tutorial about k8s and
flink in product? Thank you very much.

Re: Fail to deploy flink on k8s in minikube

Posted by Jin Yi <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jary,

From the Flink Website, it supports Flink Job Cluster deployment strategy
on Kubernetes: