Posted to user@struts.apache.org by an...@claire.co.jp on 2001/12/13 06:50:11 UTC

Good Stress Tool For Struts

Hi

Can someone please recommend a good stress testing tool that works well
with Struts.  I will need one that handles the jsession field in the
urls which Struts write.  So far I have had trouble finding a tool which
works with a different jsession id, which is what Struts does each session.

Cheers

Tony

Re: Good Stress Tool For Struts

Posted by Robert Parker <ro...@racv.com.au>.
Ive use JMeter from apache quite successfully...

regards

Rob

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>