Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul Erkens <pj...@xs4all.nl> on 2002/12/30 23:22:37 UTC

[users@httpd] how to allow access to a dir other than document root

Hello,

My document root directory is set to "d:/www". However, the files that I
have planned to make available for download from my site, are on another
computer: \\p600\d\ftp_site and its subdirectories below it.

With what directives and in which place in httpd.conf do I instruct apache
to allow access to the ...\ftp_site directory as well as to my document
root?

Regards,
Paul.

RE: [users@httpd] how to allow access to a dir other than document root

Posted by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com>.
Ooo and then you can go to your web address with /ftp/ at the end and it
will show the content of the directory. Ex. www.test1.com/ftp/

Posted by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com>.
Hi Paul,