Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Nüßler <ma...@9elements.com> on 2007/10/20 15:48:25 UTC

issue 731 - please have a look

hello users,

on 26.09.2007 Royston Day found an issue,
i just correct my svn-code localy.

Can someone have a look - 4 me Royston is
right.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-731

mfg derMark

Re: issue 731 - please have a look

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 12:10 +0530, Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:
> Hi Subra and others,
> I've committed the new code to calculate the base64_decode_len. Please
> find the JIRA here[1]
> The code works fine. And Manjula has done successful interop tests using
> the new code.

Yes I have successfully interoped the security samples (encryption and
signature) which use this function with WCF.

-Manjula.

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Hi Subra and others,

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

Re: issue 731 - please have a look

Posted by Subra A Narayanan <as...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Mark Nüßler wrote:
>> hello users,
>>
>> on 26.09.2007 Royston Day found an issue,
>> i just correct my svn-code localy.
>>
>> Can someone have a look - 4 me Royston is
>> right.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-731
> I think Rampart folks uses base64 encoding. Can someone using rampart
> please verify that the proposed code it correct.

I tried with the new code and it worked fine for all the scenarios in
Rampart/C. But I'm concerned about the interoperability. So it's too
early to say that new implementation is correct unless it is
inter-operable with other implementations. I'll update on that later.
-Kau

http://kaushalye.blogspot.com/
http://wso2.org/

Re: issue 731 - please have a look

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Mark Nüßler wrote:
> hello users,
>
> on 26.09.2007 Royston Day found an issue,
> i just correct my svn-code localy.
>
> Can someone have a look - 4 me Royston is
> right.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-731
I think Rampart folks uses base64 encoding. Can someone using rampart
please verify that the proposed code it correct.

Thanks,
Samisa...

> mfg derMark

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"