Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@Objectweb.org> on 2003/10/29 11:31:20 UTC

Why Service instance binded in JNDI loose configuration ?

Hello

I found a new "problem" for my integration of Axis in a J2EE server :
it's because we use JNDI to lookup the Service instance previously
binded in the Context by the AS.

When using directly axis Service implementation classes, no problems,
configuration is stored as a part of the Reference object created by
Service.getReference(), but when using Generated classes where
configuration has been added (support of jaxrpc handlers for example),
the Reference contains only the java classname !
No additionnal configuration information are stored in the Reference !

Is someone working on this issue ?

Regards
Guillaume

Re: Why Service instance binded in JNDI loose configuration ?

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@Objectweb.org>.
thank for your response dims!
have you any pointers on informations that could help me to implement
this ?

regards
guillaume

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.