Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org> on 2023/05/16 21:23:43 UTC

Registering SDAP 1.1.0 Release

Hi Julian (or anyone else who has permission),

Can you please help us register the SDAP 1.1.0 release at
https://reporter.apache.org using the information below? Looks like I
don't have permission to do so as I get this error "Error: User nchung
not a member of PMC incubator-sdap nor an ASF member "

Committee:
  incubator-sdap
Full version name: (Note: use a product name prefix if the PMC
releases multiple products)
  1.1.0 (incubating)
Date of release (YYYY-MM-DD): (Note: use 1970-01-01 to remove a release)
  2023-05-16

Thank you!
Nga

Re: Registering SDAP 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Done. I also registered release 1.0.0 (incubating) for 2023-01-18. I
used the URL https://reporter.apache.org/addrelease.html?incubator-sdap.