Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/05/27 03:08:32 UTC

using ODMG in Form definition

Hi!

I'm using ODMG to retrieve postgreSQL data,
If I wrote the retrieve code in flow to retrieve data,it's ok.
But I wrote the code into the widget on-value-changed,the system become
unstable.
it always show can't open the database com......
sometimes it's ok,but If I open another browser,the other browser can't open
any database.
can't I put the code to widget,if not how to achieve the same purpose.

Best Regards

Johnson Hsu

Re: using ODMG in Form definition

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
tks

I just find the miss,I use a load(bean) in widget but don't apply any
binding
because load(bean) is not necessary,so I remove it and ok.

Best Regards

Johnson

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.