Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Thomas Charron <tw...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 16:35:18 UTC

Vysper

  Hello everyone,

  I've been looking at Vysper for a few days, and wanted to check out
the sources from SVN.  After looking at the web site, it appears to be
pointing at a non-existent SVN repository.  What's up?

--
-- Thomas

Re: Vysper

Posted by Thomas Charron <tw...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We shall fix it up. Meanwhile here is the URL
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/vysper/
>
> thanks
> ashish

  Awesome, thanks.  :-D

  Now to get my netbeans environment all set up.

--
-- Thomas

Re: Vysper

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Vysper

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Thomas Charron <tw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I've been looking at Vysper for a few days, and wanted to check out
> the sources from SVN.  After looking at the web site, it appears to be
> pointing at a non-existent SVN repository.  What's up?

Should be fixed now, sorry for confusing you :-)

/niklas