Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by eShard <zi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/27 22:25:18 UTC

Solr not getting OpenText document name and metadata

Hi,
I'm currently using ManifoldCF (v.5.1) to crawl OpenText (v10.5) and the
output is sent to Solr (4.0 alpha).
All I see in the index is an id = to the opentext download URL and a version
(a big integer value).
What I don't see is the document name from OpenText or any of the Opentext
metadata.
Does anyone know how I can get this data? because I can't even search by
document name or by document extension!
Only a few of the documents actually have a title in the solr index. but the
Opentext name of the document is nowhere to be found.
if I know some text within the document I can search for that.
I'm using the default schema with tika as the extraction handler
I'm also using uprefix = attr to get all of the ignored properties but most
of those are useless.
Please advise...