Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tom miller <to...@hostwebase.com> on 2002/06/30 15:58:33 UTC

iPlanet LDAP taglib wiht JSTL 1.0

Is there anyway to get the iPlanet Directory Server's tag libraries that
 would be compatable with JSTL 1.0?

 I've gone to the iPlanet website and I've read what's posted at the
 site. The last time the site for the iPlanet Directory Server 5.1
 Resource kit was update was: April 15, 2002. I was hoping that iPlanet
 would update their tag library to make it compatible by now, but they
 haven't. Does anyone know how to find out when or if this update is to
 be released?

 PS Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.